Why can't you share your bed?

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do.
- Michael Jackson

Yeah, Michael. My kids can sleep over anytime. I trust you.

With all the lame attempts by the paedos to try to debate their disease, to make us understand, to try to persuade us, I decided to look to the world's biggest paedo of them all. Surely, if the King of Pop (gag, cough, gag) thinks such a thing is innocent, it must be. Afterall, he loves the children. He loves them so much, he even shares his bed with them. It's all about the love, people. Can't you feel the love?

Excuse me. I'll be back after I am done vomiting.
blog comments powered by Disqus