Greetings...

Friday, July 07, 2006

I have been seeing the various sites that are linked to A.Z. and I was talking to Bushwack about it and he invited me to join this fine organization...

I am honored to be among such fine folks as yourselves...

I am retired, due to my health, I am a stay at home house hubby, I spoil my wife rotten...

I have a 30 year old Daughter, a 20 year old Son and twin 17 year old Daughters and 3 grandkids...

I am the child molesters WORST nightmare, I have NO USE for anyone, man or woman, that would hurt or molest a child and I put abusers and molesters pretty much in the same category, not QUITE the same but both hurt kids...

I am not sure what it is I can do to help this site, I brought that up to Bushwack, I told him, all I can really do is write, and he said in some cases, that was ALL that was needed...

I know some of you, and some of you know me, and to those that know me, you also know that all you have to do is ask, I will help any way I can...
blog comments powered by Disqus