A (not so) Formal Introduction

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The 4th Horseman has arrived. Daydreamer has invited me to be a part of the team. I accepted. What was she thinking? Either way, I'm here. For those of you who are unfamiliar with me, I'll give you a quick run down.

My "style" is a bit rugged and unorthodoxed. I am usually short, to the point, and in your face. I say what is on my mind, whatever it may be. I have a satirical sense of humor. I am blunt. I am brutally honest. I am real. Don't like it? Too bad. I am here to make a point, not to win a Pulitzer. I have no time for "Political Correctness", which is an oxymoron, anyway. I will not learn to "tolerate" deviant behavior, especially that which is harmful to children. I will no longer be silent. Silence is a form of (indirect) submission. I will not submit, I will not falter, I will not waiver. I am here to make some noise, and I have reached the point of "Zero Tolerance".

I recently made the mistake of thinking some of these pedos could be helped. They simply used that as a way to try to lure me in. To make me "understand" them. Ha. What I learned is that if they take pride in being what they are, they are most likely past the point of no return. There is no help for them. However, there was one (who I will not name), who I think was crying out for help. He actually seemed somewhat ashamed, rather than proud. He admitted that he is not normal. I sincerely hope that he can overcome his illness, before he harms a child. To give credit where it is due, he was able to admit that he is screwed up. Strange as it may sound, that takes strength. Those who find pride in being demented are clearly weak. Nature once had a way of weeding out the weak. "Political Correctness" changed that. Thank you, Marx and Lenin.

I'm done with the introduction. I want to post a comment from a pedo with my responses, now. I hope this clarifies where WE stand...

(The following is from a comment dropped by "Elminster Trueheart")

You need to get a clue. Here, allow me to help. My replies are in blue.

On 6/24/06, Elminster Trueheart <> wrote:
Oh, I apologize.. I had not seen the rules, I had just seen the part that said you were "..committed to the safety and emotional well-being of all children."
We are.


Apparently that isn't at all true and you are just here to poke and jape pedophiles.
I wouldn't poke you with a stick.


I find that I cannot find anything to say that would not be offensive to that ideal, since your interests and ideals are too narrow for actual activities that could truly make any impact whatsoever.
Activities that could make an impact on what? Destroying a child? I guess I'm too narrow minded to get it. I can think of an "impact" that I'd like to see, but we won't get into that.


As far as making sweeping assumptions, generalizations and justifications, that's kind of amusing coming from somebody who sees people who are attracted to children, or even cares about them in a way more comfortable than you would like, and those that force, rape and murder kids, as one and the same.
One and the same? What's the difference? Some have acted, some have not. That is the only difference. There is also nothing "amusing" about it.


Think about it rationally. My post has generalizations, then again it was meant to be a comment to a blog not a doctoral thesis. I took time out of my day to attempt to provide a bridge to gap some differences, and better ideas for time other than just attacking others. It just goes to show that it sucks being on the defensive, instead of doing something constructive.
It sucks to be you, I guess. Nobody is attacking anybody. There is no bridge that will ever be built between this gap. As far as doing something constructive... I wish you would. Stop wasting our time and yours by trying to convince us that you are normal. I'd tell you to seek help, but you have already made it clear that you don't want help. You want us to cave in. Not. Gonna. Happen. Not ever.


Hate and derision won't ever have any positive impact on your self-commissioned effort "to the safety and emotional well-being of all children."
Tell it to Bubba when he is giving YOU the anal probe. That is enough "positive impact" for me.


I said I wouldn't post again, but the "warning" issuance seemed like an attempt to bait, or perhaps at least engage me in some sort of discussion or debate. But if all your mission is, is to flame and decry pedophiles who speak out on the internet, then you do have that full right.. Just as they have full rights to thier points of view. I just wanted to point out that if your main mission was to help children, your time and energy is probably best spent dealing with other, more direct issues.

No flaming here. The warning means just what it says. There is nothing to debate or engage. More direct issues? I tell my own children how to "directly" deal with the likes of people like you, should they ever be so unfortunate.

May God have mercy on you. He knows I won't.

-The Drunken Samurai
blog comments powered by Disqus