MySilentWar ~ Declares War

Friday, September 29, 2006

Some of you may remember My Silent War. We wrote a little about him HERE
He has a history of being conflicted you might say. But not so much that he won't come out in full support of his pedopal Rookieeee.

You see, he has a plan. He's going to follow in the footsteps of the black civil rights movement. He's staging a SIT-IN. That's right. Well, I'll let him tell you what that entails.
So, I'm going to issue a challenge to any website that might try to discriminate against us for who we are. We need go to sites like YouTube, that actively destroy our accounts and communities because a vigilante organization tells them to, and we need to start sitting in. We need to create accounts on sites who comply with moral bigotry, and explain that we are childlovers - as is our right - and we need to follow the Terms of service and the Law as is required of us. And if our accounts get deleted, our posts erased, our very presence denied: We need to make new accounts. And we need to keep doing this until it is realized that the effort to deny us our voice is more disruptive than anything that we will ever say.

And I need everyone else - anyone else - who supports the childlovers' RIGHT to free expression and speech, within the bounds of both law and Terms of Service, to sit with me.
He thinks they should let it be known that they "wont put up with being bullied."
In fact he wants to "stick it to the antis".

So what does he have up his sleeve? He feels certain organizations have discriminated against him and his brothers. He names off YouTube, Xanga, CafePress and Wikipedia. What does he want to do? Let's look at YouTube first....
Status: I've made an account that says I'm a GirlLover among other things, Links to my blog, and has the Brass Eye pedophilia episode and Martin Luther King's "I have a dream" speech as faves
Xanga:
Status: I've signed up for an account at Xanga, and will cross-post this current post to the Blog once I've finished writing.
Wikipedia:
Status: I changed my user page so that it complies with the ridiculous "public domain images only" rule. I'm also trying to be more active on Wikipedia in the wake of Rookiee's ban and subsequent shift towards POV in pedophilia-related articles.
CafePress:
Status: I am currently trying to organize the set up of a CL store on another service, Zazzle. Also, it's been pointed out to me that there's a GL merchandise store on CafePress, and has been there for a while. I wont risk the loss of this store by posting the URL on my public blog, though I will inform anyone who inquires through E-mail about the location of the store, if I can trust them.
OH, well have no fear, I'll help you out there.

Here's one of them


And this is an image he wants to use for merchandise to raise money for pedopurposes.


blog comments powered by Disqus