Dear albertRoss 1 of 4

Wednesday, May 02, 2007


Out, out, brief candle!

Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player

That struts and frets his hour upon the stage

And then is heard no more: it is a tale

Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,

Signifying nothing.



albertRoss thinks my recent post about him is "Much ado about nothing", but I prefer Macbeth. He came to AZ to comment but wasn't met with the response he thought he should get. I deleted his comments after his complaints were addressed....more than once. He was warned and then summarily deleted for trolling. But he didn't take it well, and has chosen me to lash out at. He has posted a series of four video responses and put them on YouTube. Ok, albertRoss here is your response. Let's break it down, ok? I'm going to summarize.

You feel that ridiculing you or other perverts isn't a valid argument. It's a cheap shot. Am I close to the spirit of the thing? You claim that your yellow finger is simply a surface feature, it's superficial....transient and will wash off whereas I have a permanent blemish on my character. A much more serious and profound condition, eh? Well, see here al, that yellow on your finger didn't get there over night, and it won't wash off over night either, no, it's been a long time coming that yellow finger has. And I'm quite sick of it actually, so let me explain the importance of your yellow finger to the issue at hand.....
1 You are filthy.
This is evidenced with visual documentation and a verbal confession. We do indeed know this to be true.

2 You are a pedophile.
As evidenced by your written word, your verbal word and your previous conviction.

So exactly where have I gone wrong when I call you a filthy pedophile?

I did not lie, mislead, nor libel you. You are the same both inside and out and I proved it.

The stain you saw on my character is no blemish, that is my purple heart and I earned it fair and square. So you believe that I'm having fun at your and other pedos expense? Now al, seriously you knew when you said that it wasn't true. You aren't fun al, no not at all. You are a Burden with a capital B. To me.....to society.

Your other complaints are intertwined, in my opinion. At least my answers are. I deleted your comments and I misspelled your name. Whew, I really don't know how to break this down on any more simpler terms than I already have but I'll give it my best shot. You trolled us al. You harassed.....you were trying for a reaction and you got it. Your first comment was responded to but that wasn't good enough, you were on the attack. Now al, I did explain to you that AZ doesn't owe you freedom of speech, I don't know what you expect. I don't go to GirlChat and attack you, why would you think you could come here and attack us?

You did this last year too. You posted the same comment exactly 15 times. You only stopped because someone posted a link to a man named Albert Ross who wasn't you. Meaning of course, we don't like being harassed go away. When it was found to not be you it was quickly deleted. No the man's IP address was not posted. The only thing that happened was a link to a website. So you tell me "You can go to jail for stuff like that" I can only say, blow it out your ear, al baby, no one is going to put me in jail for misspelling your nickname. Which is what again? albertRoss "like the bird but misspelled"

However, if I had gone slithering around and dug up some deep dark secrets on him. Information that he himself had not already published in public view....details that were not newsworthy and that an average person would be distressed should that type of info be revealed about them.....THEN he would have cause of action against me under the tort of invasion of privacy inflicting emotional distress. See Melvin v Reid. In summary: Public disclosure of embarrassing private facts is an invasion of privacy tort when the disclosure is of no public concern, is not newsworthy and outrages the public sense of decency.

So you see al, I'm not in the business of 'outting' people, and I'm not in the business of digging into your private affairs. I use your own words and actions that you are posting on the internet, which is more than enough.

To conclude I would like to say that I did notice that you didn't smoke while you addressed me, and I realize that was probably hard for you. So a HT to you, I will take that as a sign of your respect for me.
blog comments powered by Disqus