Therapy for Jack

Monday, August 20, 2007


Perhaps that's the answer to this public menace known as Jack McClellan?

After all he did say it himself

“I thought it was the best
therapeutic thing for my own head
to kind of put this out there,
what I’m thinking"

Isn't that what all perverts say?
What's the best thing for me.

Me. me. me.

According to pedophiles if society doesn't give them what they want......well, I'm sure you've heard it all before. "They'll feel oppressed and act out and rape a child." Or maybe "They'll go underground where you can't watch them." Or how about "They'll be miserable at not being able to exploit children and rise up against those children." Blah blah blah

Personally I'm sick of hearing it.

I'm sick of the incessant whining they do about their needs not being met.

How it's society's fault. Oh and how we're all Nazi's and haters and idiots.

They don't have a lick of sense. I've tried to always prove my points with reason and logic. I'm through with the scumbags. And they are.

Every last one of them. Look at this face. Look at those eyes. Can you even begin to imagine what's going on in that little pedo brain of his? This nasty filthy attention seeking pervert. Jack and his pedopals won't show respect for children? Then they deserve none and that's exactly what I'm going to give them.

Or as the infamous albertRoss of the Canadian hovel once said
"If they don't give me respect...I'll just send it ALL back around"


blog comments powered by Disqus