Mark my words, something is wrong

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Something is wrong. Something is very, very wrong. Mark my words. Something is wrong!

did anybody ever wonder........

#1 WHY does GirlChat refuse to release the new URL? Everyone knows where they are, it's been on the Wiki since July 9, and it's been on AZ since July 11. But they won't reveal it to their own pedoheads. Strange that, don't you think?

#2 WHY did no one question Melissa posting an email with a possible real name on BC? Something an ethical journalist would never do.....yet no one questions what she might do to them? Strange that, don't you think?

#3 WHY did BC withhold the information that DeepSouth was a mole......for months before revealing it to the nodding pedoheads? WHY would they protect me that way and even give me a place of honor in the digest? I'm not even PeeJ! Why are the pedoheads not asking "who's really in charge around here"? Maybe it's really me? I am afterall, everyone else (:

Strange that, don't you think? Mark my words (:
Something is wrong!

Hey Santi! How ya doin'?
blog comments powered by Disqus