Just when I thought he couldn't get any dumber.......

Thursday, July 20, 2006

For the last time BlueRibbon, my name is not Carolyn. Whoever it is that you're trying to 'expose' is not ME, nor anyone else at AZ

AZ claim that the information they use is from public records. You should be aware that Carolyn's WHOIS information for her .biz site is a public record too. We will not be using this to harass posters and I discourage people from doing that. What we want to do is inform employers that you are running a hate site. Since one of you appears to work with kids, running a hate site isn't appropiate.


Absolute Zero is not a hate site, as anyone who can actually comprehend what they read can tell you. And since you obviously CANNOT read and comprehend here it is again

Inform

Expose

Silence


You're getting in over your head, kid.
I suggest you back down and try to think. I know it's hard for you, but you should try. You should try real hard.
blog comments powered by Disqus