Idiot Pedophile Update

Thursday, July 20, 2006

That brilliant freakopath BlueRibbon and his mentally challenged sidekick, the infamous Winston Smith aka Debatecrime aka Lepidopterist think they're real smart. In fact they think they know my name, and oh Hellpig's too! Let's see if I have this right *I* am Carolyn and Hellpig is Helen.
How can I explain this?
Carolyn, what I'm trying to say is that outing people just makes things worse. I want to have sensible debates, you want to out paedophiles. I guess that posting your real names might make you see how it feels.
posted by BLueRibbon at 12:04 AM

BlueRibbon, what I'm trying to say is that we don't want to have sensible debates with irrational people. There is nothing to debate on this issue. And as far as outing pedofreaks we haven't posted anything that isn't public record. Like I said previously, you are becoming more and more careless, one of your associate baby lusters should rein you in before you do more damage to the movement. Oh, but they don't have the mental capacity to understand.

Happy hunting to you Blueribbon, I'm right on your trail.

Here's another hint for you, my resources are much more powerful than Google dear boy. Get ready.
blog comments powered by Disqus