BlueRibbon even Dumber than we thought

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Here's a clue for you BLueRibbon, the ISP to which you are referring is already aware of the problem, and they know what the PROBLEM is

You seem to be getting more careless. Can you possibly get any dumber?

Hehe
"Did you think perhaps you'd incite someone to try their hand at hacking BLueRibbon?"

Nope, but I hope I inspire our hundreds of readers to report you to your ISP ;)
Good luck when your ISP contacts you. ;)

"Why don't you go ask Daddy about it and see what he thinks. Oops, sorry I forgot he thinks you're a little pervert and he's afraid of letting you around your little brothers friends."

Well, my YF is still coming for a weekend break with me and my family. I'm looking forward to seeing him in his swimwear!


Maybe this was what Lanning (2001) was referring to when he discussed their compulsive behavior and state on p. 24
therefore make 'needy' mistakes that often seem almost stupid.
blog comments powered by Disqus