Another One Bites the Dust…

Friday, July 21, 2006

Blue Ribbon has thrown in the towel. He has decided that he is a coward and can no longer face the world as a pedophile. He is giving up his internet accounts.

Posted by Blue Ribbon:

“I will delete my Blogger account, my personal blog and my e-mail account within 48 hours. Absolutely Nothing has another anonymous administrator. He can take the blog down if he wishes. Sorry to be such a coward.”

Blue Ribbons friends are heart broken and are trying to stop him from quitting.


Silver Wolf’s response:
“Please don't give up the fight...
We need you... I NEED YOU... please don't quit just when I'm finally able to join battle by your side, brother...Peace, Love and AZ, I COME FOR YOU...”


Well, that sounds like a threat to me, Silver Wolf.

Another of Blue Ribbons’ friends, Dissident said:

“I've wanted to give up many times when I take a look at the formidable opposition against us. Don't give up hope...”



I'm glad to see that Blue Ribbon will be leaving, and hopefully not coming back. If that's the case, then we have succeeded in silencing another pedophile. Because that is our goal here at Absolute Zero:

Inform

Expose

Silence
blog comments powered by Disqus