The most obvious example of this, is NAMBLA's attempts to be part of the Gay civil rights movement, hoping that no one will be able to tell the difference between an adult grooming and coercing a child into sex and what two consenting adults get up to in their own time. But Gay civil rights isn't the only social movement pedophiles have tried to hijack...
Enter Hakim Bey AKA Peter Lamborn Wilson. Wilson is an author, who has written much surrounding Anarchist philosophy; however Wilsons Anarchist writings have a twist - just like NAMBLA tried to hijack the Gay civil rights movement, Wilson trys to use the Anarchist philosophy as a means to justify adults sexually taking advantage of children.
Some of Wilsons writings have been published in the NAMBLA Bullitin, here's part of one poem written by him titled "My Political Beliefs:"
he's in the bathtub, I see
him through a crack in the door playing with himself, he calls me in, shows me
underwater push-ups and sit-ups, except for his gallic buttocks his skin is gilt as the air over the Hudson. The touch of his wet, bath-wrinkled fingers in my hand... but then...
one of his parents clumps down the hall... I suppose to make sure neither of us is raping the other...
But I didn't want this to beThe NAMBLA Bulletin wasn't the only outlet which provided a place for Wilson to publish his pedophile propaganda, a publisher based in the Netherlands known has the "Acolyte Press" specialized in publishing 'child erotica' books slanted towards pederasts. Titles which feature some of Wilsons writings include:
Just another poem about hopeless love. Pretend it's a manifesto instead. Down with School! Boy Rule OK! In the land of dreams
No governance exists
The Fourth Acolyte Reader
The Sixth Acolyte Reader
Panthology One: Stories About Boy-Love
Panthology Two: Stories About Boy-Love
Panthology Three: Stories About Boy-Love
While the Acolyte Press went under over a decade ago, and these books are now out of print, many of them can be found for sale on Amazon.com. And just who is buying them?
perhaps not the "greatest poet", which is terminlly hubristic at worst and utterly naive at best, but certainly among the most beautifully and toically relevant poets of all time here at bC...Anacreon
In case you haven't seen it, I highly recommend Hakim Bey's extremely relevant essay "Boycott Cop Culture." It's from the 90's, but still perfectly valid.Humanist
A number of anarchists, most notably Hakim Bey, are quite open about their pedophilia, and anarchist bookstores and infoshops are often sources of literature supportive of childlove.Itinerant giggle
I'm seeking possible leads for a girllove equivalent of the writings of the antinomian mystic boylover Hakim Bey (aka Peter Lamborn Wilson).Enochian
Writer Hakim Bey was a well known individual in both the Anarchist and BL communities.Another one of Wilsons pedophile readers, Harold Spurling is currently in trial, facing charges for sexually abusing a three month old baby and numerous other children:
Aztram AKA Harold Spurling
Personally, I'm well beyond the point of needing to ask myself WHY boys, to me, are "the shining gems in an otherwise lustreless world." [Thanks to Hakim Bey for that exquisite line.] I don't care why.Aztram AKA Harold Spurling
He's my fave, too. Especially, shall we say, his "non-standard" poetry. Maybe that comes off as redundant.I wonder whether Harold bought his Hakim Bey literature from Amazon.com?
You can write Amazon.com with concerns about the books they're selling at the following e-mail addresses.
Amazon.coms board of directors:
- Jeffrey Bezos, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Tom Alberg, Madrona Venture Group
- John Seely Brown, Visiting Scholar and Advisor to the Provost at USC
- John Doerr, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- William B. Gordon, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Alain Monié, Ingram Micro Inc.
- Myrtle Potter, Myrtle Potter and Company, LLC
- Thomas Ryder, Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
- Patricia Stonesifer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Other high-level Amazon.com staff:
firstname.lastname@example.org - Andrew Jassy, Senior Vice President, Web Services
- Steven Kessel, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Digital Media
- Marc Onetto, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Operations
- Diego Piacentini, Senior Vice President, International Retail
- Shelley Reynolds, Vice President, Wordwide Controller and Principal Accounting Officer
- Jeff Wilke, Senior Vice President, North America Retail
- Thomas Szkutak, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
email@example.com - Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Amazon.com firstname.lastname@example.org - Adam Selipsky, Vice President
- Steve Rabuchin, Director
- Ian Freed, Vice President, Digital
- Michelle Wilson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Sam Wheeler, Director, Advertising & Partnerships
- Bill Carr, Vice President, Digital Media
- Jinesh Varia, Web Services Evangelist
- Colin Bodell, Vice President, Platform Operations of Amazon.com
- Mike Culver, Web Services Evangelist
- Jeff Barr, Lead Web Services Evangelist
- Simone Brunozzi, European Web Services