It didn't used to be this way though, Lawrence used to be a practicing attorney in New York who coincidentally specialized in defending men being charged with child pornography, and who also at one point defended NAMBLA. Of course, Lawrences' involvement with the subject of child pornography didn't stop at just defending his clients - outside of the court room, Lawrence was an avid defender of child pornography:
Children have enjoyed... adult-child sexual encounters...[and] being nude before a camera.
So-called child pornography-which tends to be loosely defined-is another expanding category of constitutionally unprotected speech.
There is no question but that the propaganda concerning child pornography has been and continues to be used by law enforcement officials and politicans, religious leaders, and the media to create confusion, feelings of powerlessness, and fear among the populace,
The largest child-pornography ring in the United States is run by the Government. It is possible that without Uncle Sam, there would be no child-porn business.
Stanley espoused his pedophile propaganda in the form of a newsletter titled "Uncommon Desires," which featured nude photos of young girls and described itself as "the voice of a politically conscious girl-love underground."
Some of the pedophiles who used to read "Uncommon Desires" are still around and can be found on GirlChat, continuing the rumors first started by Stanley.
I will say again that I think it's VERY strange that the government absolutely refuses (in most cases) to let objective journalists view the material to determine if it's really as 'horrible' as we are told, if it's really as prevelant as we are told, and if the kids who appear in these vids and pics are really as young as they claim. But the police continue to refuse. Are the police known for their honesty?Like Jeff Bezos, Stanley set-up an online bookstore "Alessandra's Smile," except that Stanleys bookstore sold exclusively pro-pedophilia and 'child erotica' books and magazines (some of which are available on Amazon.com). Stanley also started his own publishing company "Ophelia Editions," which produced photographic books under the guise of "art," but which consisted of nude photographs of little girls.
There are many books for sale on Amazon.com which were published by Lawrence Stanleys "Ophelia Editions," including one book authored by Stanley himself, under the pseudonym "L.A. Stanaman." These books were published for the sexual pleasure of pedophiles, depicting children being taken advantage of - used by a pervert who manipulates the legal system. And despite our protest, Amazon.com continues to assist in, and profit off of the exploitation of these children, selling books published by a man the pedophile community describes as:
...Aristoff (Lawrence Stanley) ran a quality online store for GLer's (Girl-Lovers) there.
The police branded him: "The Most Dangereous Pedophile Out There". That's because he knew the law, and got around it as best he could.
We need to thank aristoff (Lawrence Stanley) for the wonderful contributions he has made to our (the pedophile) coummunity, not criticize him.
As for Stanley, we may have lost a fellow traveler, and a staunch ally.
He is also known as "L.A. Stanaman", and as such, he is well known as a girl-love photographer.
You can can contact Amazon.com with your concerns about the material they sell through the following e-mail addresses.
Amazon.coms board of directors:
- Jeffrey Bezos, President, Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board
- Tom Alberg, Madrona Venture Group
- John Seely Brown, Visiting Scholar and Advisor to the Provost at USC
- John Doerr, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- William B. Gordon, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
- Alain Monié, Ingram Micro Inc.
- Myrtle Potter, Myrtle Potter and Company, LLC
- Thomas Ryder, Reader's Digest Association, Inc.
- Patricia Stonesifer, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Other high-level Amazon.com staff:
email@example.com - Andrew Jassy, Senior Vice President, Web Services
- Steven Kessell, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Digital Media
- Marc Onetto, Senior Vice President, Worldwide Operations
- Diego Piacentini, Senior Vice President, International Retail
- Shelley Reynolds, Vice President, Wordwide Controller and Principal Accounting Officer
- Jeff Wilke, Senior Vice President, North America Retail
- Thomas Szkutak, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
firstname.lastname@example.org - Werner Vogels, Chief Technology Officer and Vice President of Amazon.com email@example.com - Adam Selipsky, Vice President
- Steve Rabuchin, Director
- Ian Freed, Vice President, Digital
- Michelle Wilson, Senior Vice President, General Counsel, Secretary
- Sam Wheeler, Director, Advertising & Partnerships
- Bill Carr, Vice President, Digital Media
- Jinesh Varia, Web Services Evangelist
- Colin Bodell, Vice President, Platform Operations of Amazon.com
- Mike Culver, Web Services Evangelist
- Jeff Barr, Lead Web Services Evangelist
- Simone Brunozzi, European Web Services