Happy Anniversary Absolute Zero United!

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Absolute Zero United is celebrating our anniversary so to start things off I would like to extend a round of applause for each other and our dedication for this cause. Congratulations Absolute Zero United the world has changed for the better because of you!

We have stuck it out together and for that I am proud. What we read and do everyday is not a walk in the park. It is highly stressful to read pedophile/sex offender propaganda and it's highly emotive.

But we share it with each other and help each other through the bands of idiots.. like we see here on the comments and in many other places. Pedophiles and their activists are out there running their propaganda- and then after they get caught- and released- some RSO rodents are wandering the internet looking for acceptance and trying to change important sex offender laws.

Pedophiles label themselves to innocent sounding titles to portray themselves to the outside world as harmless-- odd how so many child lovers have been arrested lately. It seems some one is on our side out there. I am thankful for that. I never want another child to go through what I went through as a child!

As I think back about how I became involved in this battle on line, I realize how much I have grown over the years. And how very much I have learned. I have learned more than I ever thought I would want to learn. The vast majority of the worlds population doesn't know what we know now, and that sickens me.

I want the whole world to fight with us against these child offenders. I want the whole world to know that they are out there.. marrying your daughters, working with you, and in your schools, churches, clubs, gyms, and recreational places.

I want to say to the parents who may read this for the very first time do not be afraid.
Just learn, get angry and then be active in the battle against pedophiles and their propaganda.
Knowledge is power... use it!

AZU is a one stop learning center for all who care about the future of our Children and I am proud to be a part of it!

We will happily show you the truth and if you don't like it file here:













Again extending a warm and gracious thanks to all involved in Absolute Zero United and us Thrivers for having the stamina to keep fighting and telling the truth to the world!

TY Jacey for the graphic!
blog comments powered by Disqus