No more Pedos Act of 2008

Tuesday, January 29, 2008


We wrote about Allan Doerner aka "Hangtwenty", a 75 year old Karaoke singer from West Palm Beach, Florida and long time member of BoyChat HERE

We just didn't realize the story would be such a hit with the pedohead community. I found their reaction rather interesting.

Allan showed up on BoyChat over the weekend to claim

"I have been attacked viciously and maliciously on Absolute Zero's blog"

Seemingly oblivious to his Wikisposure page.

Allan says:

"It is quite difficult to sue these kinds of slanderous statements because you have to 'prove' they are false, something that is near impossible to do"

Yes indeed. Especially difficult to prove they're libelous when we can prove they're true. I was wondering if he thought his quotes we shared of him confessing to molesting children were what he considered libel or was it the statements about his eccentricity? Guess we'll never know. Allan has announced his departure from BoyChat.
"I shall not bow down to this assault! I shall continue doing and being who I am! Writing letters to other tenants in my apartment building has not altered anything!

I hope I can stand as a beacon of light to all of you, young as well as old, that life can go on as is, and when shit is flung at you, you just take a shower and you continue on!"
Now let's look at how the rest of the pedoheads reacted

Nickless
"I hope that if the opportunity ever presents itself, I will be able to avenge your pain by inflicting the greatest horror on those who target innocent boylovers like you and me"
Xanadu
"If any anti even comes with in spitting distance of me, they will be dead. They will no longer live. I will fucking kill them. So if they want to stay alive they can leave me alone.

That's not a threat. It's a promise."
Rahiim
"When push comes to shove, when its me and/or mine or one of them? They're suddenly gonna get a very acute case of lead poisoning."
Bill Evans
"The antis are like rabid dogs.
There is only one way to stop them spreading the infection."
Santi
"Their nature is cowardice, and they are completely worthless in any sense. Not even something slightly positive can be yield from these pests. They were born to be terminated."
Santi
"Actually sometimes I think of a MAA with, lets say, cancer, AIDS or anything similar, waiting patiently for the "To Catch a Predator" lures, and going to the decoy's house packed with ammo or, even better, extremely powerful explosives, killing everybody there.

That would give the precise message our current status needs. And, hopefully, it will trigger thousands of copycat incidents.

Killing your enemies is great, but permanently maiming them is astonishing, as you know that their suffering will last up to the moment they decide to end their pain with suicide, something that maggot they call god forbids them."
Dylan
"I don't advocate wanton violence. I don't believe in collateral damage. But I'm a firm believer in self-defense, and also a firm believer that the best defense against an irrational enemy is to put him down permanently."
What do you know? I finally agree with Dylan on something. He's irrational. He's the enemy. He needs to be put down permanently. Let's propose some new legislation based on that! We could call it the "No more Pedos Act of 2008"

Hangtwenty
"I do not know what the future holds for me. Perhaps there will be some problems. Perhaps someone will physically attack me. After all, I am out late at night, every night. But, I now carry a lethal, and legal, weapon! Actually, three weapons!

Steel darts! I play darts alot, so if I ever get attacked in some parking lot, I shall use those darts to my advantage. I shall carry them in my hand!"


No worries Allan.

I have my handy-dandy Anti-Shield,

guaranteed impervious to pedo-darts.

And remember this:

The only violence that has been threatened has been by pedophiles. We operate within the law.
blog comments powered by Disqus