Meet Harold Spurling ~ Aztram

Wednesday, January 02, 2008





Harold Spurling aka Aztram is a long time member of BoyChat. He is a pedophile. He is an activist. He is despicable.

Harold likes little boys you see. He says that his age of attraction is 4 to 9 years old but he's also discussed his attractions to much younger boys. He and Jim Finn had a long standing feud over the toddler pictures Harold collected.

He holds to a theory he refers to as the "Ticking Time Bomb" theory, in which he believes that anti-pedophile persons and child advocates actually want pedophiles to rape and molest children, just so they can say "I told you so".

Let's look closer at Aztram and see how he views children

"My drug *IS* boys. Sniffing a boy's silken hair makes me higher than any calibre of cocaine; the touch of his skin bringing me a euphoria millions of times beyond that which the finest hashish can invoke; kissing his lips making me lose myself totally ... death of the ego, annihilation of self ... at one with sweet, sweet quintessence of that youth the eternity of that youth the happiness the love the oneness fuck drugs they fail where boys fulfill ..."
And to really understand Aztram, let's take a look at one of his poems. This one is called Little Boy
Little boy,
Pull me inside
The sweet dream that is you.
Let me hold you;
Let me breathe you in.
You justify my beating heart.
With you, the world and its endless troubles
Ceases to exist ...
Paradise doesn't hold a candle
To you.
Sweet expression of perfection;
Infantile bliss.
You run through my veins,
My lifeblood.

Little boy
Silken dream
Open your eyes - I peer into
Your soul.
I lose myself
And become you ...
Fulfilling love's ultimate objective.
Unity.
Thus with you
I'm a little boy again.

Please visit
Wikisposure for the full story of
Harold Spurling AKA Aztram


Graphics courtesy of Jacey
blog comments powered by Disqus