Rookieeeee make sure you spell it right ....

Monday, November 27, 2006

He can't say he wasn't warned. and he can't say he wasn't arrogant and obnoxious. Heck he even won our most repulsive visitor to AZ award, he won it fair and square.

He's out now. Thanks to Velocity and Iluv2surf . Follow the links for the full story and a picture of
'I-can-do-what-I-want-and-you-can't-stop-me-Rookieeee'


Of course he's whining about it on BoyChat. But we know what that means, don't we? And besides Rookieeee, I do believe you had an in-your-face pedologues episode where you said:
The anti's know who I am. I know they know who I am. I've suspected it for quite a while now, actually. And they seem to think that by outing me I'm going to stop making this podcast. Hmm, they're sadly mistaken. Not only do I know that they know, but I WANT them to know that I know. And I want them to know that they're simply the most chicken shit little pieces of self-righteous scumbags on the face of the earth. They think that they can break me, blackmail me, threaten me, scare me?

Well, I have a message for them: "KISS MY ASS". I just might be one little broke college student from so-cal, I might even be a perverted pedophile who lusts after children, but at least I have my dignity. If you out me, I'm free. And there's nothing that could stop me from continuing head first into this, because you would have already done what I fear most.


You got your wish Rookieeeee. Now shut up about it and go crawl into a pedo hole somewhere where you belong. If you're lucky you might get to hide awhile before the Feds getcha.
blog comments powered by Disqus