The "Professional Victim" speaks...

Monday, December 31, 2007

For months now I have read different forums that accuse me of being a professional victim.
I guess that means that I am "professionally" a victim? A victim who is a professional?
Perhaps a Professor who is a victim?

However you want to word it .. it comes out to sound that I am being slighted as a respectable person because I claim to have been abused as a child.

Odd that only pedophiles and sex offenders will say that about me. Odd that only a perverted sick mind would dismiss my claims and automatically call me a liar.

I guess hmmmm... would a "true sexual abuse survivor" stand up to people that wish to do the same to more children?
I suppose they wish that I was too poor and struggling to have a internet connection.
Or maybe if I were too selfish to care.

How ever I became involved in this fight against pedophile destroyers cannot be true.. now can it?

Isn't that the carrot calling the apple orange?

The fact is that I am a professional victim. But not by choice.

I have all the experience of not only sexual abuse, but physical abuse, mental abuse and verbal abuse.
My experience alone is more than 4 years of college!
With a degree in abandonment and I could write my Thesis on *The Up's and down's of an unwanted child*
My profession: "Victimology". I could open a clinic, and treat other abuse survivors to become *professional victims* meaning survivors with an attitude ... thus= Thrivers.

Yes Thrivers.. like me and Brd, and a whole lot of other people out there.

One big problem I have is that I feel worthless.
I could have all these degrees and certificates.. but I'd still
feel worthless.

Children who were abused often feel worthless and its a feeling that doesn't fix itself. If I feel this way.. there must be a million other's out there
that share these same feelings. The formally abused are a forgotten bunch...BUT not anymore! We won't forget about you, like most of society has.

The US Federal Government has disability payments of around $600.00 a month. Could be a little higher but it is under $700.00 a month last I knew. In order to get these payments one must be sick mentally or physically and meet other requirements. The federal government thinks disabled people are worthless obviously when they give more to other countries and tax breaks to billionaires yet these most innocent people suffer month to month, living in poverty, some in filth and in low income properties, surrounded by drugs, alcohol and violence.

Think about that for a minute. Some are survivors of childhood abuse and they are incapable of taking care of themselves because of another human being's sexual lust..or violence this person suffers forever. And he is considered lucky because so many survivors never get any help of any kind! And therefore end up never breaking the cycle and on and on it goes!

We can help each other through this by demanding that our government take care of it's own people and become a sounding voice against child predators and child molesting pedophiles and monsters.

We can fight for truth by exposing the lies pedophiles would have society believe.

We can heal each other.

We cannot let the child victims be silenced nor forgotten anymore!

My successes in life come from hard work, many sacrifices and much suffering.
No, I am not poor or living in poverty, not on government money, nor food benefits. Its not about money, fame or reputation for me.
Its not even about if you agree.
Its about what I know and what I have seen.
Its about what BRD knows and what she has seen.

We are witnesses of the most horrible kind because not only do we have the knowledge of how pedophiles and child molesters are~ but we also have an added bonus:
Attitude!
blog comments powered by Disqus