I Believe…

Monday, June 26, 2006

Some of you may already know me as Sues. But a brief introduction is in order for the rest of you. I live in Southern California. I work night shifts as a Respiratory Therapist at a hospital here. I don’t sugar coat anything, I just tell it like it is. I have a strong and fierce loyalty and belief in what’s right and what’s wrong. I am not afraid to act and to stand up between good and evil. This may sound a bit dramatic, but we no long live in a nice and cozy world. Life is tough. Life is messy and you have to get in there and do what needs to be done.

I Believe...


I believe in right and wrong and in standing up for what’s right. I believe in doing the right thing – even when no one is watching. I believe that those in positions of authority and power have a huge responsibility to those under them- not the other way around. I believe in the basic values of honesty, integrity, loyalty, and patriotism.

I believe that each person is responsible for what they say and write, especially if they are threats or criminal acts. If you post a comment on a blog, then you will take responsibility for those comments and suffer the consequences, whether you want to or not.

I believe children are to be cherished, nurtured, encouraged, and protected. NOT abused, attacked, ruined and neglected.

I believe in monsters. Real monsters that live and breathe and stalk our children. There are monsters who do not hide away in the dark. They prowl in the light of day, hiding in plain site.

I believe in wiping these monsters off of the face of the earth so that no one has to live in fear.

Children have the right to innocence without the threat of harm. They have the right to live and grow in a safe and loving environment free of abuse. Adults have the responsibility to watch over and care for children and their well being- putting these responsibilities above their own needs and desires.

Our country’s laws are not to be broken. If you cannot abide by the law, then we will gladly help remove you as a threat and place you in the care of Bubba – the big black dude who is looking for a new cell mate to play with.

Pedophiles should not only be kept away from children, they should be eliminated from society all together.

So to all the pedophiles out there:

I will stand together with all of our friends and comrades here at Absolute Zero and make sure that you are locked up and removed as a threat from the rest of us. And to quote what I wrote and posted earlier (because it also applies here in this forum):

I will not back down. I will not be intimidated by you or anyone else. I will be diligent. I will be strong. I will fight you until there is no breath left in my body to fight with anymore, and if you take me out then my brothers and sisters will rise up and take my place.

You will find no shelter here, no sympathy or help. You think that you can fool us and take advantage of us. You are wrong. We will find you wherever you are. We will hunt you down and bring swift and fierce justice upon you.

Know that we are America. We are the land of the free and the home of the brave. Those words actually mean something to us. We stand by them and stand up for them. You can never comprehend what that means until you have faced it. And face it you will.

Be afraid. Look over your shoulder. I will not stop. Ever.
blog comments powered by Disqus