'Too Dangerous'

Friday, May 07, 2010

Tim Merrigan was initially exposed during Wikisposures Alice Day outings for his postings on the pedophile message board "TKGL."

Merrigan (shown left) is someone I'd like to draw particular attention to, because his comments provide an insight into how pedophile activists really think about, and regard children.

So, let's take a look at some of what's going through Mr. Merrigans warped head:
"Birth to puberty. I absolutely adore their bald little slits, and it's everything I can do to resist fingering them."
Warped is an understatement, it get's worse. Here's one of Tims "fantasies" involving his own children:
"In Reply to: #1 fantasy posted by pumper on March 20, 2008 at 23:08:44:

My two or three year old daughter hears me opening the front door and runs to me, naked, shouting "Daddy's home!" takes out my cock and sucks me off."

In this next comment pay attention to the way Merrigan describes children:

"IME most people writing in these taboo areas write (and read) about their fantasies, and/or to exorcise psychic demons. I, for instance, like stories involving very young, newborn through early childhood, girls in sexual situations, including but not limited to non-consensual, violent, rape, snuff, and cannibalism. Also however, including loving gentile sex from loved ones. A lot of that is incest simply because of access.

I haven't actually experienced any of that, either as giver or recipient. If the social and legal climate were different I might have enjoyed a loving sexual relationship with my sister, 40 to 50 years ago, and/or with my daughter(s) and/or granddaughter(s) now, starting as soon as they were born, and continuing till they were giving me new daughters to play with"

This is how pedophile activists really think of children, behind the lie of "childlove." Kids are objects, not people to them, there to be used and passed around.
"This group is for fantasy, saying it's anything other than fantasy is too dangerous, that would be confessing to a crime."
I wonder what exactly Tim means by this?
blog comments powered by Disqus