Distortion Induced, Sleepless Nights

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Sancho Panza of GirlChat, posted about the two girls he's currently grooming:
"The presence of the first girl that made so love sick I could hardly sleep or eat a year ago.
Also the first time I got depressed being a pedophile."
"Love" isn't the word for it, but he's definitely right about the sick part...
"Her tiny, soft and sweet voice, well spoken and polite.

The body of a 9yo, the mind of a 14yo, but in reality 11yo. Such a lovely package.."
"But my dreams were shattered by A., every time I came to close to Laura A. would place herself between us grabbing my hand or arm.
Her statement was simple and clear: no one allowed between us, period."
Some children will be more eager for attention than others, there's nothing unusual or uncommon about that part; normal adults wouldn't think much of it, however Panza's by no means a normal adult. Instead he convinces himself that there's something below the surface - that the child's conveying some kind of message about being in a relationship, because he wants to believe it.

As usual, Panza's not alone in pretending children are interested in relationships with him, the GirlFreaks share the same convoluted thoughts:

Bottle
"Thanks a lot for sharing, I could feel the beauty of L, by your description, And most importantly, the wonderful nonverbal statement by A."
CatcherintheRye
"every time I came to close to Laura A. would place herself between us grabbing my hand or arm.
Her statement was simple and clear: no one allowed between us, period.

Aw, in a way, ya can't really complain about that :)

She wants you to herself. heh heh"
Silentmist
"A. would be preoccupied with me, and you could give all your attention to Laura and count every freckle on her beautiful face."
Sancho Panza
"But I couldn't resist the urge to take her ponytail in my hand when A. went to a toilet, even her hair is soft.

No sleepless nights this time, no pain. Final choices have been made.
Thanks for your lovely company and take care my little freckled friend."
Sancho Panza, laying in bed at 3:00 a.m. staring at the ceiling, the thoughts going through his head...

"I've done it! I've finally made up my mind about how this is going to work... No more sleepless nights for ole Panza."

This is how obsessed pedophiles are with seeing children how they want to see them, not how children really are.
blog comments powered by Disqus