Human compassion and understanding

Saturday, March 06, 2010

The GirlChatter 'Stahntii,' posted "A couple questions for the reasonable rational ones among the anti-peds." So, I decided to help Stahntii out with some answers:

Stahntii question No. 1:
"Would you let me live and even protect me from harm (harm from the ultra-hate-driven crazies among you) if I am willing to remain the closet pedo I am while retaining no interest in pursuing real life pedo-style contact since I know that - as long as folks like you are insistent upon pounding it into the mind of every child (without exception to the unique circumstances surrounding any contact they would ever have with an adult, and despite their feelings) – this would cause terrible trauma to come to them after such a brain pounding/washing had been “so lovingly” imparted onto them by well-meaning (yet grossly ignorant) people ?

Would you, I ask ?"
Sorry to break it to you Stahntii, but neither myself nor anyone else here at Absolute Zero United would ever try to "protect you from harm" when you believe that child molesting is only harmful due to "brain pounding/washing." - The fact is, Stahntii doesn't understand what's fundamentally wrong with taking advantage of a child.

Stahntii question No. 2:
"Do you care that I constantly ponder suicide due to fearing what the real crazies (extremists) among you want to do (and would do, if they had opportunity) to peaceful considerate non-contact peds like myself ?"
Not really. Almost every GirlChatter claims to be non-contact and denies any involvement in illegal activity, despite the threads where they ask for advice on destroying and wiping their computer hard drives. If Stahntii were really "non-contact" he'd understand that his pedophilia is a paraphilia, and that the worst thing he could do for himself is come up with backwards ideas to rationalize adults having sexual contact with children.

Stahntii rants:
"But if you feel that the only way you can rest assured that pedo’s like me will not “act out” is by having us chemically or surgically castrated, keep in mind that I (and I hope all like me) will not ever accept that. I (and I hope all like me) will die fighting before we allowed such degradation to come to our bodies and therefore our spirit."
What's wrong with chemical castration to help people resist their pedophilia?

...I know, the answer is simple:

Stahntii doesn't want to resist his pedophilia, he likes it, in fact he doesn't even think there's anything wrong with molesting a child (except that it's illegal and Anti's don't like it).

Stahntii makes a plea to Anti's:
"I ask (and plea) from the bottom of my very human (and very sad) heart, that you and your people take notice of (and treat accordingly) the following different types of characters:
1.) adults who are situational offenders and who either have or currently act against another person or persons will (for example – rape) or without their prey even knowing they’re being touched (due to, for example, their prey being asleep or preoccupied or drugged, etc., etc., etc.).
2.) adults who act, but only according to their young partners’ wishes.
3.) Adults who do not involve themselves with “underagers” since they know that - despite how much their actions may be according to their young partners wishes - they are still chancing much trauma coming to the life of their would-be young partner’s once others caught wind and pounding it into their heads that despite their feelings (or any unique circumstances of their relationship) they were horribly taken advantage of and abused."
Sorry Stahntii, you don't have a heart. Children don't ever "wish" to be molested by adults, that's part of your problem. If you ever wanted to have a future you'd be leaving the pedo-boards and arranging an appointment with a psychiatrist, before you wind up like this.
blog comments powered by Disqus