She loves me - she loves me not

Monday, July 20, 2009

When pedophiles talk about how they "don't support raping children," but instead claim that children give them "consent" to commit atrocities, this is where their cognitive distortions enter into the equation to rationalize their behavior. And this is where GirlChat poster Guardian's recent post comes into this blog post.

Guardian, recently re-appeared on the GirlChat index page with a post about an 11-year old child he'd met at the Gym and was grooming:
Two weeks ago, I walked into a local gym, and the most beautiful 11yo blond over blue girl I've ever seen ran over to me. "I remember you", she said. I had spoken to a group she was in a while back as part of my job a few years ago. I remember having a naughty dream about her back then. LOL

In the past two weeks, I've seen her six times - including swimming twice with her mom's permission. I'm still amazed I didn't faint at the sight of her in that bikini.
It doesn't matter how many of these people you read, you never get used to it, they're all disgusting, sick, perverts, and the thoughts that go through their heads reflect really how sick they are:
Last week, I worried if she loved me - now I have no doubt - and I've never loved ANYONE this much, except for my soulmate girl neighbor who moved away when I was ten.
I'm a worrier and a planner, and I just keep thinking about all the stuff that could go wrong while realizing this tightrope is so damn narrow. Right now, I'm feeling a little better, and am trying to trust that "our love" will get us through.
A few days after making the initial post about meeting the 11-year old child, he posts this:
My Girl (damn that sounds good to say) pointed to the boys and said "Those are boys" and POINTED TO ME and said one word --- "MAN". I swear her eyes sparkled when she said that.

Is it just me, or did that just confirm that she indeed has a crush on me?
It definitely is "just him," but it doesn't stop him or his fellow pedofreaks from misinterpreting it:

Dante
One of the inconvenient truths about girls is that they generally first crush on men before any peer-group boy catches their eye. And those 11 and 12 year olds who are interested in boys are crushing on the 17 and 18 year olds.

This is so flippin' common that society needs must dismiss it with phrases like "puppy love."
People like Guardian and Dante are clearly very distorted, the way they interpret a child's innocent behavior to mean something more. As if in their minds, the child's in some form of relationship with them, and thinks the same way about them as they do about the child, but the truth of the matter is that they're too sick to see the truth. The way they think paves the way to child molesting.
blog comments powered by Disqus